Product Owner (Financial sector)
Throughout the year
Ailancy is now the French leader in operational strategy, organization and management consulting in banking, finance and insurance. With more than 200 employees, the Ailancy group has been very successful since its creation: continuous growth with career opportunities for employees, an extended client portfolio offering a diversity of missions (network banks, private banks, specialized financial companies, investment banks, management companies, insurance companies, mutual insurance companies, etc.), a business positioning close to decision-makers on high-stake transformation issues.
Ailancy’s success is also fueled by the search for meaning in its interventions and by a proprietary approach that accelerates the trajectory towards more sustainable finance.
To contact us and find out more about our expertise and those who have benefited from it, visit our website at www.ailancy.com
Candidates: Visit our website to consult our offers at Join us – Ailancy or contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also follow our news on Twitter (@AilancyConseil) and Instagram (@groupeailancy).
#ManagementConsulting #Leader #Banking #Finance #Insurance
The missions :
- Understand the needs of the business, in line with the expectations and uses of customers
- Provide insight into market practices
- Formalise the target and the trajectory, define the priorities
- Constitute the MVP, build the backlog
- Write user stories
- Leading co-construction / co-creation workshops
- Define product management rules
- Within a multidisciplinary team, you will be responsible for the design of the product(s), by being the pivot of the relationship between the Tech leads, the UX designers, the graphic designers, the developers…
- You will also participate in the development of the firm, market research and strategic positioning (fintech panorama, technology book, LAB…).The progression of consultants is at the heart of Ailancy’s growth strategy. Throughout your career, you will benefit from regular training which will enable you to rapidly increase your skills.
You have a 5 year degree from a business school or an engineering school, and you have successful experience in implementing digital projects. You are ideally Agile or Safe certified.
- You are passionate about innovation and acculturated to digital
- You are curious and interested in new technological trends
- You have a keen sense of organisation and a strong ability to work in collaboration and co-construction
- You are familiar with Agile project management approaches and tools
- You have good writing skills and good interpersonal skills
- You have a good level of English and are able to work in an international environment
- You are attracted by the dynamism of a fast-growing structure and by the rapid prospects for development
- You have an appetite for the financial industry and new technologies
- You wish to invest yourself, learn and be trained continuously
Come and join us to enrich your knowledge of the Banking – Finance – Insurance business lines, and sharpen your skills in innovation and digital.
As part of the Innovation and Digital team, you will work in project mode within our teams and those of our clients in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
Starting date : as soon as possible.
Remuneration package: between 35 and €65k gross per annum, depending on the degree, certifications, seniority and wealth of digital experience and your depth of knowledge of our clients’ businesses
Come and join a fast-growing structure and put your initiative and dynamism to the test