Final year internship (M/F) in Organisation & Management Consulting – Change Management
Ailancy is the French leader in Operational Strategy, Organization and Management consulting for the financial sector. Our 250 consultants support the largest retail banks, private banks, investment banks, management companies, custodians and insurers in their strategic projects.
Ailancy has experienced continuous growth since its creation in 2008 and invests heavily in training its teams to strengthen its leadership, particularly in the fields of Sustainable Finance and Digital.
Why choose Ailancy ?
- Ailancy is a company on a human scale where you have all the room to create and propose in close proximity to the Partners.
- We are an independent, dynamic consultancy with a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Joining Ailancy means being at the heart of a dynamic structure, both commercially and internally. With substance (training plan, team management, coaching by seniors…) but also fun with regular events: afterworks, events, annual seminar far from Paris…
- We are expanding outside France with offices in Casablanca and Luxembourg and this is just the beginning.
- Our offices are located in the heart of Paris 8e, rue de Ponthieu, which makes it easy to drop in for a drink with colleagues between client meetings.
Visit our Website to find out more, and follow us on LinkedIn.
Our recruitment process:
At Ailancy, we like simple and efficient processes. It all starts with a CV sent on LinkedIn. After that, everything goes very quickly.
- A first interview of one hour to get to know you, to understand your background and your motivations.
- A 2nd interview around a case study, adapted to your seniority level.
The advantages :
- Luncheon voucher
- 50% transport allowance
In accordance with our CSR policy and our approach to promoting diversity and inclusion, Ailancy is committed to guaranteeing access to all its positions for people with disabilities. In addition, Ailancy is also committed to diversity by guaranteeing a uniform quality in the treatment of applications received.
The dream team ?
- The life balance of our consultants is essential: support for our employees when they have a happy event with reserved childcare places, a charter on disconnection, etc.
- We have a culture of transparency between management and consultants in the life of the firm as well as in the measurement of performance, with evaluations every six months and at the end of each assignment.
- We invest heavily in training our staff and facilitate the obtaining of market-recognised certifications (AMF, SAFE, etc.).
- Collaboration between the business teams is essential, no silos, consultants can discover various professions and subjects according to their desires and assignments.
- Diversity is a priority. We are proud to welcome a variety of profiles, with different origins, backgrounds and complementary personalities.
- Our afterworks are pretty cool… as are our annual seminars, far from Paris and always in unforgettable locations.
To succeed in a new challenge in consulting for the Banking, Finance and Insurance sectors: to create a new Leadership & Change offer!
Are you looking for a fast-growing firm that combines high value-added assignments, attractive conditions, work/life balance and investment in the training and development of its teams? Are you looking to have fun in your daily work?
Come and join us to discover the methods of consulting and the professions of Banking-Insurance-Finance. You will work in project mode, integrated within our teams. Your missions will be :
- Contribute to the creation and development of the Leadership & Change offer (drafting of commercial documents, commercial plan, competitive intelligence, commercial events)
- Contribute to the formalisation of offers for our prospects and clients
- Contribute to the missions carried out for our clients
You will join our group of over 250 employees, at the heart of our clients’ strategic transformations.
A deep understanding of our clients’ businesses and their value chain, a pragmatic approach, the ability to imagine and deliver concrete solutions with the conviction that at Ailancy, everyone contributes in their own way to the transformation of the financial industry.
Our style ?
A tailor-made approach, a close relationship with our clients, being serious without taking ourselves too seriously, and placing benevolence and solidarity at the heart of our team.
Your expertise / Your profile
You are a graduate of a business school or an IEP and have an initial understanding of the challenges of the financial sector;
- You want to work in a human-sized, fast-growing organisation offering rapid development prospects
- You are rigorous and have a keen sense of organisation and resourcefulness
- You have excellent writing skills in French and English
- You have excellent interpersonal skills
- You want to be involved in the creation of a new business team
- Do you want to learn and be trained continuously by a dynamic and caring team?
Then join us!