Digital Engineer (Financial services)
Throughout the year
Ailancy is now the French leader in operational strategy, organization and management consulting in banking, finance and insurance. With more than 200 employees, the Ailancy group has been very successful since its creation: continuous growth with career opportunities for employees, an extended client portfolio offering a diversity of missions (network banks, private banks, specialized financial companies, investment banks, management companies, insurance companies, mutual insurance companies, etc.), a business positioning close to decision-makers on high-stake transformation issues.
Ailancy’s success is also fueled by the search for meaning in its interventions and by a proprietary approach that accelerates the trajectory towards more sustainable finance.
To contact us and find out more about our expertise and those who have benefited from it, visit our website at www.ailancy.com
Candidates: Visit our website to consult our offers at Join us – Ailancy or contact us at the following address: email@example.com
Also follow our news on Twitter (@AilancyConseil) and Instagram (@groupeailancy).
#ManagementConsulting #Leader #Banking #Finance #Insurance
- You will work on the pre-project, diagnostic and opportunity study phase
- You will carry out feasibility studies to define the functional and application targets, as well as the evolution paths
- You will design architecture diagrams and define enterprise architecture frameworks
- You contribute to the roles and responsibilities of Design Authorities
- You will accompany the agile teams to advise them on a permanent basis, and by adjustment, on a global vision
- You will participate in Ailancy’s digital missions, in various environments and to meet the needs of client institutionsYou will also participate in the firm’s commercial development, in the production of external lighting and benchmarks…Employee development is at the heart of Ailancy’s growth strategy. Throughout your career, you will benefit from regular training sessions that will enable you to strengthen your skills.
You have a degree from an engineering school and have solid experience in enterprise architecture in a consulting firm or in an IT function.
- You are passionate about innovation and are interested in new technological trends
- You are familiar with architecture standards, analysis tools and evaluation and evolution methods
- You have good interpersonal skills and a capacity for conviction and a sense of pedagogy
- You are able to manage priorities and meet deadlines
- You enjoy working in a team and interacting with digital profiles as well as with others who are less expert
Ailancy is also a friendly environment that encourages initiative and promotes an entrepreneurial spirit, in a dynamic, responsible and supportive environment.
Come and join a fast-growing structure and put your initiative and dynamism to the test!
Starting date : as soon as possible.
Remuneration package : to be defined according to the degree, certifications, seniority and wealth of digital experience and your depth of knowledge of our clients’ activities.
Come and join a fast-growing structure and put your initiative and dynamism to the test