Senior consultant (H/F) in Operational Strategy, Organization and Management
Ailancy is now the French leader in operational strategy, organization and management consulting in banking, finance and insurance. With more than 200 employees, the Ailancy group has been very successful since its creation: continuous growth with career opportunities for employees, an extended client portfolio offering a diversity of missions (network banks, private banks, specialized financial companies, investment banks, management companies, insurance companies, mutual insurance companies, etc.), a business positioning close to decision-makers on high-stake transformation issues.
Ailancy’s success is also fueled by the search for meaning in its interventions and by a proprietary approach that accelerates the trajectory towards more sustainable finance.
To contact us and find out more about our expertise and those who have benefited from it, visit our website at www.ailancy.com
Candidates: Visit our website to consult our offers at www.ailancy.com/rejoignez-nous/ or contact us at the following address: email@example.com
Also follow our news on Twitter (@AilancyConseil) and Instagram (@groupeailancy).
#ManagementConsulting #Leader #Banking #Finance #Insurance
Your assignments :
Helping our clients throughout their transformation decision process and providing optimal implementation support is what makes joining Ailancy the ideal opportunity for you to be an actor of change in the financial sector. We work on a wide variety of subjects that will allow you to expand your knowledge and develop key financial sector expertise, while making use of your previous experience, creativity and insights.
Graduate from a top-tier business management school, ideally with a banking or finance specialization, you have 2 to 5 years of experience in a consulting or audit firm or in major players in the financial sector. Having worked on assignments in one of the following business areas is an asset: Wealth & Asset Management, Private Banking, Retail Banking or Risk Management ;
- You are organized and have a structured thought-process
- You are good writing skills
- You are comfortable expressing yourself and have good interpersonal skills
- You are fluent in English (mandatory) and ideally have French as a first or second language. Any other EU language is considered an asset.
- You are motivated by the dynamism of a young yet consistently growing structure and its opportunities for personal development.
- You work best and deliver in project mode
- You are ready to invest time and energy to learn and be continuously trained
- You are recognised. for a growing expertise and a dynamic and entrepneurial spirit
Come join a fast-growing consulting firm and put your skills and enthousiasm to the test.