Senior consultant (H/F) in Operational Strategy, Organization and Management
Ailancy, a consulting firm in Operational Strategy, Organization and Management, offers a complete service focused on the financial services industry organized through 6 activities : Retail Banking, Investment Services & Asset Management, Corporate & Investment Banking, Insurance, Corporate Functions, Innovation & Digital. In addition, we continue to build-up key expertise around the transversal subject matters of Sustainable Finance and Green IT.
Since its creation in 2008, Ailancy has pursued its development and growth strategy with the opening of offices in Casablanca and Luxembourg.
In May 2021, Ailancy joined forces with Headlink to become the leading French consulting firm in banking, finance and insurance.
The Ailancy group now has more than 200 employees and has been very successful since its creation: continuous growth with career opportunities for employees, an expanded client portfolio offering a diversity of missions, a business positioning close to decision-makers on high-stake transformation issues.
For its new office in Luxembourg, Ailancy is currently looking for Senior Consultants !
Your assignments :
Helping our clients throughout their transformation decision process and providing optimal implementation support is what makes joining Ailancy the ideal opportunity for you to be an actor of change in the financial sector. We work on a wide variety of subjects that will allow you to expand your knowledge and develop key financial sector expertise, while making use of your previous experience, creativity and insights.
Graduate from a top-tier business management school, ideally with a banking or finance specialization, you have 2 to 5 years of experience in a consulting or audit firm or in major players in the financial sector. Having worked on assignments in one of the following business areas is an asset: Wealth & Asset Management, Private Banking, Retail Banking or Risk Management ;
- You are organized and have a structured thought-process
- You are good writing skills
- You are comfortable expressing yourself and have good interpersonal skills
- You are fluent in English (mandatory) and ideally have French as a first or second language. Any other EU language is considered an asset.
- You are motivated by the dynamism of a young yet consistently growing structure and its opportunities for personal development.
- You work best and deliver in project mode
- You are ready to invest time and energy to learn and be continuously trained
- You are recognised. for a growing expertise and a dynamic and entrepneurial spirit
Come join a fast-growing consulting firm and put your skills and enthousiasm to the test.